In order to pay individual state of Wisconsin income tax, please follow the following steps:
1. Go to: https://www.revenue.wi.gov/pages/home.aspx.
2. Click on "Individuals" in the navigation bar.
3. Click on "Make a Payment".
4. Click again on "Make a Payment" and choose your preferred method of payment. (You can learn more about estimated payments in the "Estimated Payments" section of this screen.)
5. You'll be redirected to a payment portal. The shown example is for an Automatic Withdrawal. In this example, you would want to click "Individual Income Tax" as your account type. Follow the instructions to make an individual income tax payment.
As a reminder, Heard cannot submit estimated tax for you and you are responsible for paying in a timely manner. We recommend saving any payment confirmations and checking your state's payment portal after submitting payment to ensure it is reflected in your account.
Should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Heard team.