In order to pay individual state of Indiana income tax, please follow the following steps:
1. Go to: https://www.in.gov/dor/.
2. Click on "Make Payment or Establish Payment Plan" in the navigation bar.
3. You'll be redirected to InTime, or the Indiana Taxpayer Information Management Engine. Scroll down and navigate to "Make a Payment" in the Payments section.
4. You will be redirected to a payment portal. Under non-bill payments, click your payment method of choice: bank or credit card.
5. Follow the instructions to make a payment. Be sure to denote that you are making an individual income tax payment.
As a reminder, Heard cannot submit estimated tax for you and you are responsible for paying in a timely manner. We recommend saving any payment confirmations and checking your state's payment portal after submitting payment to ensure it is reflected in your account.
Should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Heard team.