In order to pay individual state of Arkansas income tax, please follow the following steps:
1. Go to: https://www.dfa.arkansas.gov/.
2. Click on "Taxes" on the left side of the navigation bar.
3. On the Taxes page, navigate to the "Arkansas Taxpayer Access Point" in the left hand column.
4. You'll be directed here. Click on "Income Taxes" in the navigation bar, then "Make Income Tax Payment".
5. You'll be directed to a payment portal. Follow the instructions to make a payment.
As a reminder, Heard cannot submit estimated tax for you and you are responsible for paying in a timely manner. We recommend saving any payment confirmations and checking your state's payment portal after submitting payment to ensure it is reflected in your account.
Should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Heard team.