In order to pay individual state of Louisiana income tax, please follow the following steps:
1. Go to: https://revenue.louisiana.gov/.
2. Navigate to and click on "Make a Payment" on the left side of the navigation bar.
3. Click "Individuals" when prompted to choose between Businesses or Individuals.
4. Next, head to "Louisiana File & Pay Online".
5. Press "Continue". Then, under Individual Tax Option, click "2022 Individual Income Tax Estimated Payments" in the lefthand column.
You will be directed to the Online Filing Portal for the Louisiana Department of Revenue. Log in or create an account and follow the instructions to make a payment.
As a reminder, Heard cannot submit estimated tax for you and you are responsible for paying in a timely manner. We recommend saving any payment confirmations and checking your state's payment portal after submitting payment to ensure it is reflected in your account.
Should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Heard team.