Below are the primary tax forms therapists typically may file as part of their annual tax return. Based on the information you provided us in your Pre-Tax Season Survey, our team will let you know which you should be filing.
- If you are a sole proprietor – Form 1040, or Individual Income Tax Return
- If you are a partnership – Form 1065, or Partnership Income Tax Return
- If you are a C corporation – Form 1120, or C Corp Income Tax Return
- If you are an S corporation – Form 1120S, or S Corp Income Tax Return
- We can also provide a Schedule C, a Profit or Loss from Business, for sole proprietors to file with their personal / individual income tax return.