In order to pay individual state of New Hampshire income tax, please follow the following steps:
1. Go to: https://www.revenue.nh.gov/.
2. Under "How Do I?", click "Get eFile help?"
3. You will be redirected to a new screen. Click on "GRANITE TAX CONNECT" to create or access your existing account.
4. You will be directed to a new screen. Under "Payments", select "Make a Payment".
5. This will take you to a secure payment portal. Sign in or continue with submitting a one-time payment, then follow the instructions to make an estimated tax payment. You will need your SSN for identification purposes.
As a reminder, Heard cannot submit estimated tax for you and you are responsible for paying in a timely manner. We recommend saving any payment confirmations and checking your state's payment portal after submitting payment to ensure it is reflected in your account.
Should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Heard Team.