In order to pay individual state of Massachusetts income tax, please follow the following steps:
- Go to https://www.mass.gov/.
- Scroll down to “Featured Services”, then click on “Personal Income Tax”.
- From there, scroll down to the section “What would you like to do?". Click on “Make a tax payment with MassTaxConnect”. This will redirect you to an external link called MassTaxConnect.
- Under “Quick Links”, you will look for and click on “Make a payment”.
- Your next screen will look like the below. Fill out the information as requested and follow the steps required to make a payment. You will need your SSN on hand in order to pay.
As a reminder, Heard cannot submit estimated tax for you and you are responsible for paying in a timely manner. We recommend saving any payment confirmations and checking your state's payment portal after submitting payment to ensure it is reflected in your account.
Should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Heard team.