In order to pay individual state of New York income tax, please follow the following steps:
- Go to: https://www.tax.ny.gov/
- Scroll down to the section entitled "Popular Services". Click on “Make a payment”.
- Scroll down to “Payment Options” as shown below, then click on the second option, which is notated as “Pay Personal Income Tax”.
- Next, you will need to log in to make a payment. Click on “Login to Pay” at the bottom of the page.
- You will either need to log in with an existing account or sign up for one. If you choose to sign up or create an account, scroll down to “Individual account” and click on “Create individual account”. Please follow the steps to create an account and make a payment. **Note: You will need SSN for identification purposes.
- Fill out the information required from the portal as needed to make a payment. Should any questions arise, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Heard team!